1°/ AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND AMCI HOLDING
Thank you for visiting AMCI Holding (the “Site”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. By using this website, you signify your agreement to these terms and conditions (the “Agreement”).
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site and exit it immediately. The website is owned and operated by AMCI Holding Limited, headquartered at “RM 22 B 22 / F KIU YIN COMM BLDG 361-363 LOCK HART RD WANCHAI HONG-KONG”.
You represent and warrant that you have the legal right and ability to access and use this website, in accordance with all of the terms and conditions hereof.
2°/ MODIFICATIONS OF TERMS
To make improvements or changes to information, services, products and other Materials, AMCI Holding reserves the right to modify, restrict or amend. We may change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice. These amended terms and conditions will come into effect upon posting of the amended terms and conditions on this website and will have no retrospective effect on existing contractual agreements entered into through this website. Your continued access to this website after any changes is deemed to be your acceptance of the changed terms and conditions.
3°/ ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These general conditions and all other legal notices and policies of AMCI Holding Limited linked to these general conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and AMCI Holding relating to your use of this Site and supersede any prior agreement or agreement (which (whether oral or written), claims, representations and agreements of the parties relating to this subject matter and the terms and conditions may not be modified or modified, except by making such amendments or modifications available on this website.
4°/ DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
While AMCI Holding makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site. AMCI Holding disclaims all implied warranties and commitments with respect to the information, services and materials contained in this website. All of this information, services and materials are provided “as is” and “as available” without any warrant of any kind. AMCI Holding makes no warranty as to the reliability, or of any virus-free nature, of any software downloaded from this website, nor as to the availability of download sites where applicable. All software downloaded from any section of our website or through a link pointed by this website is downloaded, installed and used entirely at the user’s own risk.
5°/ LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary in these General Conditions, AMCI Holding cannot be held liable for any direct, special, indirect, fortuitous, consequential (including loss of income or profits), punitive, of any nature whatsoever or subject to equitable or injunctive remedies (whether based on breach of contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise) arising from:
- Access or use of this website, or delay or inability to use this website, or any information contained in this website; or,
- The availability and usefulness of products and services. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes responsibilities which cannot be excluded by applicable law.
7°/ LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The AMCI Holding site may include links to websites managed by third parties. The AMCI Holding website does not operate or control in any respect the information, products or services on these third party sites. The linked sites are for the convenience of the customer only and do not constitute any endorsement by us. Your access and use of these websites is at your own risk.
8°/ CUSTOMER’S RESPONSABILITIES
You agree to use the AMCI Holding site for personal purposes only. You agree to use this website only to determine flight and hotel availability and non-commercial use. You agree to all of our general conditions of use of the AMCI Holding site, including, but not limited to, full and timely payment of all amounts due and compliance with all rules regarding the availability of prices, products or services. All fees, charges, taxes and duties arising from the use of the AMCI Holding website are your sole responsibility. You agree not to “abuse” this website. “Misuse” includes, without limitation, use of the AMCI Holding website to:
- Omit, distort or falsify the origin or rights in any file you upload or download, including, without limitation, by infringement by omitting proprietary language, copyright identifications or patent, copyright notices. author or trademark.
- Post, dissipate, transmit or otherwise disclose trade secrets, or any other proprietary material or information that is confidential or protected or otherwise unlawful.
- Interfere with, damage or corrupt the operation of the computers and software of others in any respect, including, without limitation, downloading or transmitting corrupt or damaged files or computer viruses.
- Infringing applicable intellectual property, publicity or privacy rights, including, without limitation, by downloading or transmitting material or software.
- Download files whose distribution is illegal through the AMCI Holding website.
- (1) Threaten, harass, defame, abuse or otherwise violate the rights of others as defined in accordance with applicable law
- Disrupt or interfere with the website or the servers or networks connected to the AMCI Holding website, including attempting to interfere with the access of any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, allowing any automatic logging or recording, overloading, propagation, participation or attempt any “denial of service”, “spamming”, “crash”, “flooding” or “mail-bombing” attack of the Website.
- Direct spiders, robots, crawlers, avatars or any other automated system of AMCI Holding computer systems or others, create an unreasonable overload of any computer hardware, network, storage, input / output or devices or infrastructure of electronic control of AMCI Holding.
- Transmit any information or content, or software obtained through the AMCI Holding website, or copy, display, publish, recreate, reproduce, sell or transfer works deriving from the website, without limitation, all text, images, graphics , the look and feel of the website, the organization of the web pages, the structure of the website.
- Obtain or attempt to gain unauthorized access, via information about other users, misrepresent their identity or their authority to act on behalf of others.
- Violate this agreement in any other way.
Notwithstanding the website AMCI Holding has taken reasonable steps to ensure that the information we provide on this website is accurate at the time you visit it. However, we cannot have verified the accuracy of all information provided by outside sources, for example by providers of other information, or by other parties linked to or from the AMCI Holding website. . Our goal is to ensure that the availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the internet this cannot be guaranteed and we reserve the right to withdraw or change the service we provide on the website without notice. In addition, your access to the AMCI Holding website may from time to time be suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of such suspensions or restrictions. We will not be responsible if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or period.
9°/ INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARK
All of the content of this Site is: Copyright © AMCI Holding All rights reserved.
- The content of the AMCI Holding website is protected by copyright, trademarks, databases and other intellectual property rights, where applicable.
- The content (including, but not limited to, information, software images, graphics, logo button icons, data compilations and sounds contained on or available through the AMCI website Holding) is provided by AMCI Holding, its content providers and third parties.
The intellectual property rights in or over the content of the AMCI Holding website belong to AMCI Holding, its content providers and / or third parties.
All rights reserved.
The content of this website may not be modified, copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transferred, distributed, transmitted or posted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to printing. or electronic mechanical photocopying. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works, transfer or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this website.
You also agree not to create and / or publish your own database which presents all or part of this website without our express prior written consent.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any information you provide to us using the Website is kept confidential and protected against unauthorized access. Despite these measures, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access to this information can never occur. We will not be responsible for such unauthorized access unless it is caused solely by our gross negligence.
11°/ GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The laws of HONG KONG will be the applicable law and the courts of HONG KONG will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with the AMCI Holding site.
If you encounter technical problems while interacting with this site, or if you see incorrect information, please contact us at the following address: “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
Last updated: April 19, 2021